We continue to move any of our in-person courses online, including new courses starting in April. Please check with your instructor for updates.
Thank you for your patience and support as we continue to adjust to federal and state guidance on COVID-19 preventative measures.
Based on recent announcements , we’re enacting a number of changes to our daily operations and to Spring Quarter. They are as follows:
- Classes will be delivered remotely for the spring quarter. Like many other colleges, we have made the decision to extend remote learning (e.g., online, synchronous, etc.) through the entire spring quarter, so that faculty and students can plan accordingly. Instructor-led and self-paced courses are available.
- There will be no on-campus class meetings allowed through at least April 26. The campus will reassess the situation in late April and we will determine if some on-campus activity with social distancing will be allowed.
- While we have closed all in-person access to North Campus (including our Test Center), the College is NOT closed as of the date of this message.
- Instructors: Be sure to check our eResources page to review options for online instruction software
- Students: Please check with your instructor on the status of your course. If your course has been moved to an online format, your instructor will reach out to you with information on the software you’ll use for the course. For issues with Canvas, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Info Sessions: COVID-19 isn’t stopping us from providing you the best business and tech education you can find. In spirit of this, we’re offering virtual info sessions from March 23 to 26 at no cost to you. Review our Info Sessions and get ready to upskill!
- Just Announced: Microsoft Teams training for both students and instructors.
BC employees can register for Teams training at the ITS website: ITS Training for Employees. Courses are offered this week through April 7. Instructors who plan to use Teams should sign up for the webinar before the class start date.
Students can register for Teams training through this ITS Knowledge Base article: Microsoft Teams Training for Students. Courses are offered this week through April 9. If you’re aware of courses that will use Teams either Programs or the instructor can notify students that this training is available, ideally before the course start date.
Please remember to check your Bellevue College email as that’s where you’ll receive the most up-to-date information in real time.